- Lighting Source Measuring Products
- Transmittance Measuring Products
- Absorptance Measuring Products
- Reflectance Rate Measuring Products
- Color Measuring Products
- Real-Time Monitoring Products
- Material Identification Products
- Spectrometer Relevant Customized Products
- Spectrometer Relevant Testing Service
- 2017 Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS) - Rainbow-Light Industry 4.0 Material identified instrument and spectrometer
- 2017 International OPTO Taiwan Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Super Spectrometer
- 2017 Taiwan Int'l Lighting Show Rainbow-Light Super Spectrometer
- 2016 Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS) - Rainbow-Light Industry 4.0 Material Identified Instrument, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 TAITRONICS
- 2016 Taipei International Optoelectrics Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument Spectrometer.
- 2016 LED Expo Thailand - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 Taipei International Lighting Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 Germany Frankfurt Lighting and Building Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0, Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Measuring Instrument, Portable Light Measuring Instrument
- 2015 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- 2014 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- What's CIE1931 chromaticity Coordinate x, y ?
- What's CIE1976 chromaticity Coordinates u', v' ?
- What’s main wavelength?
- What’s Correlated Color Temperature(CCT)?
- What’s CRI?
- What’s CQS?
- What’s Purity(%)?
- What’s peak wavelength?
- What’s FWHM(nm)?
- What’s the Centroid wavelength(nm)?
- What’s (Φv)(lumen)?
- What’s light intensity(I)(cd)?
- What’s llux(E)(lx)?
- What’s PPF (E_μmol )?
- What’s Bin chart?
- Why you can rely on Rainbow-Light spectrometer?
- How to identify the accuracy of LED measuring instrument?
- Are there any examples about how to identify the accuracy of LED measuring instrument?
- What’s the Center wavelength(nm)?
- Contact Us
Rainbow-Light What's CIE1976 chromaticity Coordinates u', v' ? Introduction
Rainbow-Light Technology Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optical measuring instrument appliance industry. Rainbow-Light has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, UV spectrometer, Infrared Spectrometer, Visible Spectrometer, Fiber Spectrometer, Integrating Sphere, Goniophotometer, Color Measurement, Absorbance Spectrometer, Transmittance Spectrometer, Reflectance Rate Spectrometer, Material Identified Instrument since 2012. With both advanced technology and 20 years experience, Rainbow-Light always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
What's CIE1976 chromaticity Coordinates u', v' ?
In the CIE chromaticity diagram of each point represents a clear color. But for the human eye position when the color change is very small, and we cannot feel the change, and that is similar to the original color of each color. Although accounting for the position of a point in a chromaticity diagram, but the actual vision, it is actually a small range, wide capacity this is known as the color.
For an ideal color intensity map, no matter in what position is MacAdam small ellipse can form equal radius of the circle and its center coordinate as a representative, in order to achieve this goal, in 1976 years in the CIE color space system space system correction will make corrections, XY color coordinates to 2 a linear transformation of the mode conversion to the new u 'V' coordinates.
1976 CIE Color Chromaticity Coordinate diagram (from http://www.cnledw.com)