- Lighting Source Measuring Products
- Transmittance Measuring Products
- Absorptance Measuring Products
- Reflectance Rate Measuring Products
- Color Measuring Products
- Real-Time Monitoring Products
- Material Identification Products
- Spectrometer Relevant Customized Products
- Spectrometer Relevant Testing Service
- 2017 Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS) - Rainbow-Light Industry 4.0 Material identified instrument and spectrometer
- 2017 International OPTO Taiwan Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Super Spectrometer
- 2017 Taiwan Int'l Lighting Show Rainbow-Light Super Spectrometer
- 2016 Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS) - Rainbow-Light Industry 4.0 Material Identified Instrument, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 TAITRONICS
- 2016 Taipei International Optoelectrics Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument Spectrometer.
- 2016 LED Expo Thailand - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 Taipei International Lighting Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 Germany Frankfurt Lighting and Building Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0, Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Measuring Instrument, Portable Light Measuring Instrument
- 2015 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- 2014 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- CIE 1931 chromaticity Coordinate x, y
- CIE 1976 chromaticity Coordinates u', v'
- CIE 1960 DUV
- Dominant Wavelength
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI)
- Color Quality Scale (CQS)
- Peak Wavelength (PWHM)
- Full Width at Half Maximum (FWHM)
- Center Wavelength
- Centroid Wavelength
- Radiation Power
- Luminous Intensity
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
- Bin Chart
- How to identify the accuracy of LED measuring instrument?
- Are there any examples about how to identify the accuracy of LED measuring instrument?
- Contact Us
Rainbow-Light Center Wavelength Introduction
Rainbow-Light Technology Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Optical measuring instrument appliance industry. Rainbow-Light has been offering our customers high quality Spectrometer, UV spectrometer, Infrared Spectrometer, Visible Spectrometer, Fiber Spectrometer, Integrating Sphere, Goniophotometer, Color Measurement, Absorbance Spectrometer, Transmittance Spectrometer, Reflectance Rate Spectrometer, Material Identified Instrument since 2012. With both advanced technology and 20 years experience, Rainbow-Light always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
Center Wavelength (nm)
The peak time and peak spectrum, wavelength is the center wavelength corresponding to the center peak half width. The center wavelength of the light distribution curve can be applied in the normal direction near the concave, detection of poor quality of the monochromatic tube.
In addition, in the application of the center wavelength, people can not only have a single wavelength of electromagnetic waves or light. Even the highest purity of the laser light, also have a certain wavelength range, if you need to produce a laser wavelength of 850nm, then you may have is 847.5 ~ 852.5nm laser, but the 850nm the wavelength of the light energy, which is the central wavelength. So the central wavelength can be defined as the largest component of energy in the wavelength range of wavelengths.