CDM-01, CDM-02, CDM-21
Rainbow-Light, light source spectrum measurement for product launch lamp, light distribution curve instrument (CDM), the light distribution is light intensity in each direction space lighting, available data and graphic display. The data and graphics of the light distribution can help us understand the light distribution of the lighting lamp, and the data itself is the basis for calculating the lighting rate, illuminance, brightness, distance ratio, luminaire efficiency and glare levelThe light distribution curve instrument (CDM) using MEMS spectrometer to MEMS manufacturing technology, has small volume, seismic resistance and portability. The light distribution curve instrument (CDM), excellent stability, correction of low demand every year can save a lot of expensive correction costs, also has a high resolution (0.8~1.5 nm FWHM). The measurement method is also very convenient. After the micro spectrometer USB is connected to the computer, the special edition software is opened, and the spectrometer is aligned with the light source to be tested until the correct spectrogram is readRainbow-Light light distribution curve instrument (CDM), in addition to the convenience of measurement of various LED related products, is very suitable for all kinds of light intensity distribution, shape of the light intensity distribution curve, and the luminous flux, measured.
Rainbow-Light in R&D and products have been affirmed and introduced the quality concept of ISO / IEC 17025 in the laboratory operation and execute stringent quality requirements of environment, equipment, detection methods, report audit and production.Rainbow-Light Laboratory has a wide range of spectral correlation analysis instrument, including various specifications of the spectrometer, integrating sphere system of various sizes, remittance rate measuring instrument, reflectance measuring instrument, absorbance measuring instrument, goniophotometer, light decay measuring instrument, spectral standard calibration light, spectrum measurement chamber and so on... complete spectral analysis of related equipment.Spectral testing services are including light decay, flux/lumen, transmittance rate, spectrum, light distribution curve, fluorescent reaction tests, absorption tests, DNA protein concentration tests, identification of methanol and ethanol, surface treatment of metal, film, reflectance rate... . Please contact us by e-mail or call us directly for details. Thank you!
- Home Homepage
- Company Company Profile
Products Product Classification
- Lighting Source Measuring Products
- Transmittance Measuring Products
- Absorptance Measuring Products
- Reflectance Rate Measuring Products
- Color Measuring Products
- Real-Time Monitoring Products
- Material Identification Products
- Spectrometer Relevant Customized Products
- Spectrometer Relevant Testing Service
- Applications Application Scope
News Event and News
- 2017 Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS) - Rainbow-Light Industry 4.0 Material identified instrument and spectrometer
- 2017 International OPTO Taiwan Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Super Spectrometer
- 2017 Taiwan Int'l Lighting Show Rainbow-Light Super Spectrometer
- 2016 Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS) - Rainbow-Light Industry 4.0 Material Identified Instrument, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 TAITRONICS
- 2016 Taipei International Optoelectrics Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument Spectrometer.
- 2016 LED Expo Thailand - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 Taipei International Lighting Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Monitoring Instrument
- 2016 Germany Frankfurt Lighting and Building Exhibition - Rainbow-Light Measuring Instrument and Industry 4.0, Industry 4.0 Liquid, Color Measuring Instrument, Portable Light Measuring Instrument
- 2015 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- 2014 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- CIE 1931 chromaticity Coordinate x, y
- CIE 1976 chromaticity Coordinates u', v'
- CIE 1960 DUV
- Dominant Wavelength
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI)
- Color Quality Scale (CQS)
- Peak Wavelength (PWHM)
- Full Width at Half Maximum (FWHM)
- Center Wavelength
- Centroid Wavelength
- Radiation Power
- Luminous Intensity
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
- Bin Chart
- How to identify the accuracy of LED measuring instrument?
- Are there any examples about how to identify the accuracy of LED measuring instrument?
- Contact Us Contact Info.